Pork Division Director
(800) 392-5705, ext. 5181
Alabama Pork Producers, a division of Alabama Farmers Federation, is composed of farmers across the state involved in swine production. Some farmers independently own their operations. Others contract with a company to raise hogs, while still others raise hogs that are sold to young people to exhibit in market shows.
Regardless of size of their farm, pork producers share a common interest to provide for their families while managing their farms in an environmentally sound manner.
- November 2015 Commodity Corner November 13, 2015
- ADEM Plans To Collect CAFO Fees October 16, 2015
- September 2015 Upcoming Deadlines September 11, 2015
Events for Pork commodity
- December 6-7 Federation Annual Meeting - Montgomery, AL
- January 10-13 American Farm Bureau Federation Annual Meeting - Orlando, FL
- February 2-4 Commodity Organizational Conference - Montgomery, AL