Pork Division Director
(800) 392-5705, ext. 5181
Alabama Pork Producers, a division of Alabama Farmers Federation, is composed of farmers across the state involved in swine production. Some farmers independently own their operations. Others contract with a company to raise hogs, while still others raise hogs that are sold to young people to exhibit in market shows.
Regardless of size of their farm, pork producers share a common interest to provide for their families while managing their farms in an environmentally sound manner.
- UPCOMING CLINICS FOCUS ON LIVESTOCK JUDGING April 27, 2016
- April 2016 Upcoming Events April 25, 2016
- ALABAMA FARMERS ASKED TO FILL OUT BIG DATA SURVEY March 17, 2016
Events for Pork commodity
- July 28-31 Commodity Conference - Mobile, AL
- December 4-6 Federation Annual Meeting - Montgomery, AL