Pork Division Director
(800) 392-5705, ext. 5181
Alabama Pork Producers, a division of Alabama Farmers Federation, is composed of farmers across the state involved in swine production. Some farmers independently own their operations. Others contract with a company to raise hogs, while still others raise hogs that are sold to young people to exhibit in market shows.
Regardless of size of their farm, pork producers share a common interest to provide for their families while managing their farms in an environmentally sound manner.
- CONSERVATION COMPLIANCE FORMS DUE JUNE 1 April 10, 2015
- Farmers To Plant More Peanuts, Soybeans April 10, 2015
- New “Actively Engaged” Definition Proposed April 10, 2015
Events for Pork commodity
- May 19-22 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.
- July 30-August 2 Commodity Conference - Montgomery, AL
- December 6-7 Federation Annual Meeting - Montgomery, AL