The Alabama Farmers Federation’s Governmental Affairs team is the link between our members and government officials at the state and national levels. Their goal is to ensure laws and regulations address the interests of farmers and rural Alabamians. Through grassroots involvement with county Federations, the governmental affairs team relies on established Federation policy to advocate for members.
Governmental Affairs News
- SESSIONS NAMED HOUSE AG CHAIRMAN January 14, 2015
- Upcoming Events and Deadlines January 08, 2015
- Congress Acts To Extend Tax Provisions For 2014 January 08, 2015
More news on Governmental Affairs
Events for Governmental Affairs
- January 19- State of Alabama Inauguration - Montgomery, AL
- March 10-13 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.
- June 15- Last Possible Day of Regular Legislative Session -