The Alabama Farmers Federation’s Governmental Affairs team is the link between our members and government officials at the state and national levels. Their goal is to ensure laws and regulations address the interests of farmers and rural Alabamians. Through grassroots involvement with county Federations, the governmental affairs team relies on established Federation policy to advocate for members.
Governmental Affairs News
- ADDITIONAL DISASTER COVERAGE AVAILABLE FOR SPECIALTY CROP GROWERS December 17, 2014
- U.S. SENATE SENDS TAX-EXTENDER BILL TO PRESIDENT December 16, 2014
- House Passes Tax Provisions Extension December 12, 2014
More news on Governmental Affairs
Events for Governmental Affairs
- January 19- State of Alabama Inauguration - Montgomery, AL
- March 10-13 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.
- June 15- Last Possible Day of Regular Legislative Session -