The Alabama Farmers Federation’s Governmental Affairs team is the link between our members and government officials at the state and national levels. Their goal is to ensure laws and regulations address the interests of farmers and rural Alabamians. Through grassroots involvement with county Federations, the governmental affairs team relies on established Federation policy to advocate for members.
Governmental Affairs News
- Register Now For Washington Trip March 13, 2015
- SENATE AG COMMITTEE TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARING ON F4 FARM TAG BILL March 09, 2015
- U.S. HOUSE PASSES TAX EXTENDER BILLS February 13, 2015
More news on Governmental Affairs
Events for Governmental Affairs
- May 19-22 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.
- June 15- Last Possible Day of Regular Legislative Session -