The Alabama Farmers Federation’s Governmental Affairs team is the link between our members and government officials at the state and national levels. Their goal is to ensure laws and regulations address the interests of farmers and rural Alabamians. Through grassroots involvement with county Federations, the governmental affairs team relies on established Federation policy to advocate for members.
Governmental Affairs News
- Senate Fails To Repeal EPA’s WOTUS Rule November 13, 2015
- Farmers Federation Endorses Candidates For 2016 November 13, 2015
- Deal May Avoid Crop Insurance Cuts November 13, 2015
More news on governmental affairs
Events for Governmental Affairs
- February 2- Alabama Legislative Session Begins - Montgomery, AL
- March 1- Primary Election -
- March 8-11 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.