The Alabama Farmers Federation’s Governmental Affairs team is the link between our members and government officials at the state and national levels. Their goal is to ensure laws and regulations address the interests of farmers and rural Alabamians. Through grassroots involvement with county Federations, the governmental affairs team relies on established Federation policy to advocate for members.
Governmental Affairs News
- U.S. HOUSE PASSES TAX EXTENDER BILLS February 13, 2015
- Federation Announces FarmPAC 2018 Effort February 12, 2015
- Feb. 2015 Upcoming Events and Deadlines February 12, 2015
More news on Governmental Affairs
Events for Governmental Affairs
- May 19-22 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.
- June 15- Last Possible Day of Regular Legislative Session -