The Alabama Farmers Federation’s Governmental Affairs team is the link between our members and government officials at the state and national levels. Their goal is to ensure laws and regulations address the interests of farmers and rural Alabamians. Through grassroots involvement with county Federations, the governmental affairs team relies on established Federation policy to advocate for members.
Governmental Affairs News
- U.S. DEPARTMENTS OF AG JOIN “DITCH THE RULE” EFFORT September 15, 2014
- USDA Continues Work On Farm Bill September 11, 2014
- State Superintendent Tours Alabama Schools September 11, 2014
More news on Governmental Affairs
Events for Governmental Affairs
- January 19- State of Alabama Inauguration - Montgomery, AL
- March 10-13 Washington Legislative Conference - Washington, D.C.
- June 15- Last Possible Day of Regular Legislative Session -