LANDOWNER WORKSHOP HOSTED AT ALFA HEADQUARTERS
May 29, 2014
Pam Swanner (middle) stands with Adam Tullos (right) with Natural Resource Enterprises as a guest signs in for the Outdoor Business: Workshop for Landowners presentation.
Outdoor Business: Workshop for Landowners was held at Alfa headquarters in Montgomery today.
The Natural Resource Enterprise, Mississippi State University Extension Service, Forest and Wildlife Research Center, Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service sponsored the event.
Presentation topics included:
- Revenue potential for outdoor recreational businesses.
- Liability and legal considerations.
- Wildlife control and habitat management.
- Examples of guide and outfitter services.
- Farm bill update.
- Hospitality for wildlife enterprises.
- Business accounting.
- How to decipher client satisfaction.
- Panel discussion.