Pork Division Director
(800) 392-5705, ext. 5181
Alabama Pork Producers, a division of Alabama Farmers Federation, is composed of farmers across the state involved in swine production. Some farmers independently own their operations. Others contract with a company to raise hogs, while still others raise hogs that are sold to young people to exhibit in market shows.
Regardless of size of their farm, pork producers share a common interest to provide for their families while managing their farms in an environmentally sound manner.
- FARMERS ELECT STATE COMMODITY LEADERS February 13, 2015
- Randolph County Ag Center Receives Donation February 12, 2015
- Farmers To Elect Commodity Leaders December 12, 2014
More news on Pork
Events for Pork commodity
- March 5-7 Pork Industry Forum - San Antonio, Texas
- July 30-August 2 Commodity Conference - Montgomery, AL