July 17, 2014
Catch Alabama’s segment of Farm Bureau’s “Voices of Agriculture” on RFD-TV July 24 at 1:00 p.m. Features include:
- Rock Bridge Canyon Equestrian Park in Franklin County
- Agricultural Leaders for Alabama (A.L.F.A.) program
- Quail Restoration Project at Raymond Shaw’s Coosa County farm
- Junior Beef Exposition Showmanship Contest
- Alabama’s 2014 Farm of the Year, Hunter Trees in Talladega County
The episode will repeat on Saturday, July 26, at 1 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. and on Thursday, July 31 at 3:30 a.m.