Rules for 2022 Competitive Event and Registration
Welcome to the 2022 Alabama Farmers Federation Ag Innovation Challenge (sometimes referred to herein as “The Challenge”). The Challenge is a state and national business competition for U.S. entrepreneurs who are addressing issues affecting U.S. farmers, ranchers and rural communities. The winner and first runner up of Alabama Farmers Federation’s Ag Innovation contest will be expected to compete in the American Farm Bureau Federation’s, (AFBF) National competition. The Alabama Farmers Federation will submit all pertinent application materials to the American Farm Bureau on behalf of the winner and first runner up. National Semi-Finalists will be announced on October 5, 2021 and will travel to the 2022 AFBF Annual Convention to compete live.
Information pertaining to The Challenge applicants is requested on entry forms only, no additional pages will be accepted. ALL INFORMATION IS HANDLED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AND IS DESTROYED AFTER JUDGING IS COMPLETED.
How to Enter
- To apply, complete and submit the application below by July 23, 2021 at 4:00 pm CDT.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Recreating the application on a computer is not allowed; this includes font and format changes.
- The application must be properly signed with no additional pages.
- NOTE: Submissions to the Challenge constitute applicants consent to both the terms and conditions of the Alabama Farmers Federation Ag Innovation Challenge and the American Farm Bureau Federation’s Ag Innovation Challenge.