By Brooke Foster
Keeping track of all things Alfa Insurance doesn’t have to be complicated. With a MyAlfa account, customers can experience the convenience of accessing policy documents and flexible payment options online anytime, anywhere.
“MyAlfa is another way customers can get more from their Alfa experience,” said Senior Vice President of Technology and Business Innovation Crystal Johnson.
Johnson said the company continues to roll out new capabilities within MyAlfa, ensuring customers can access what they need when they need it.
That includes paperless billing, which allows customers to receive an email when their insurance bill is ready for payment. This is available for auto, home, manufactured home, fire, comprehensive personal liability, personal articles, life, watercraft, business, church and umbrella policies.
Similarly, paperless documents give customers the opportunity to receive policy documents — like declaration pages, coverage information and more — via email. These are available for auto, home, manufactured home, fire, watercraft, comprehensive personal liability, personal articles, business, church and umbrella policies.
“Alfa is proud to offer these online tools for our customers, delivering on our commitment to provide excellent service however they would like to do business with us,” Johnson said. “Additionally, we will be adding the option for farmowner customers to harvest the benefits of paperless documents and billing in 2024. Later this year, farmowner customers can work with their local Alfa office to sign up for paperless documents, to ensure they’ll have a seamless transition once these policy types are loaded in MyAlfa.”
Farmowner customers can learn more about the benefits of going paperless — and the sign-up process — during the Alabama Farmers Federation annual meeting Dec. 3-4 in Montgomery.
Creating an account is easy. Simply visit tinyurl.com/MyAlfaRegistration to start. Customers will need their policy number, which can be found on declaration pages, billing invoices and auto ID cards.
Activate your MyAlfa® account to take advantage of the following features:
View Policy Documents
- Access policy documents anytime.
- Receive email alerts when new documents are available.
- Never miss a document or bill again. Documents and invoices will be emailed.
View + Print Auto ID Cards
- No more rummaging through the console, or remembering to replace older cards at renewal.
Manage Online Billing and AutoPay
- Manage payments with ease through Alfa’s secure online payment center.
- File a claim online or through the Alfa2Go mobile app.
Request Policy Changes
- If your insurance needs or personal information change, you can submit a change request online.
How to Set Up Paperless Billing:
- Log in to your MyAlfa account.
- Select “Payment Center.”
- Toggle the “Yes” button to enable paperless billing.
- Click “Confirm” to complete your request.
How to Set Up Paperless Documents:
- Log in to your MyAlfa account.
- Select “Paperless Preferences.”
- Toggle the “On” button to enable paperless documents.
Questions? Contact your local service center, call the Customer Resource Center at (800) 964-2532 or visit AlfaInsurance.com to chat with a representative.